Seba Data logger Dipper Pt & Modem Slim com 3G+ Installation Badc Tangail.
Data Logger Dipper-PT Relative Pressure
Category: Groundwater , Surface water – Data Logger
- High-performance 32 bit measurement data collector optimised for water-level and temperature monitoring in ground and surface waters
- XL ring memory for approximately 1,120,000 measurement data
- Sturdy, sleek Ø 22 mm stainless-steel case
- Accurate, long-term stable ceramic-capacitive pressure sensor of a max. 300 m measurement range
- NTC30 temperature sensor with 0.3 °C (standard) or 0.1 °C (option) accuracy
- Replaceable lithium batteries for about 8-10 years service life
- Operation with notebook, tablet, PC, smartphone or tablet via Bluetooth® (optional)
- Modularly expandable with a data transmission module SlimCom 3G+SEBA Modem Dipper Pt 3G+:
Low power consumption through intelligent power management = longer battery life = lower maintenance intervals = lower operating costs.
Powered by standard 1.5 V Size C batteries, or 3.6V lithium batteries for longer life. The battery replacement is carried out in no time and without the need for special tools.
Ideal for small diameter pipes and for underground measurement sites. Comparative measurements with an electric contact gauge can be performed without removing the SlimlogCom 3G+.
Upon reaching the predefined event thresholds, e.g. in the case of flooding, the SlimLogCom 3G+ automatically shortens both the measurement and the transmission intervals, and an alarm SMS will be sent to up to eight recipients.
Two APPs are available for configuration and data read-out of the SlimLogCom 3G+. Operating software for beginners SEBAConfig (Windows) has a convenient (Wizard). Using the SEBA SEBAConfigAPP (Android, iOS) together with the SEBA BlueCon Bluetooth module it is convenient to communicate via Bluetooth with a smartphone or tablet and the data logger.
Last but not least:
With the password-protected web portal SEBA Hydrocenter data is not only safe, but also accessible at any time on the road or from thee office. Alternatively, there is also the possibility of simple data provision on a secure SEBA FTP server.